Camera FV-5 (paid/patched)
In modern times, the most convenient and convenient utilities for the users. Decades ago, when you needed a phone call, you needed a camera, a movie, a TV, or a movie … But all of them became too bulky and lacking in lightness. Nowadays, there are so many things to sort out that all of them are built into smartphones. For example, in the photography function, phone manufacturers are increasingly focusing on upgrading the camera’s aperture to as high as possible or integrating multiple cameras to produce the best image. However, compared to the photos taken with real cameras, there are still distances. So, users start looking for the app that makes their work more artistic.
There are many apps to do that but I would recommend you an app that I think is pretty good. It’s not good at instant editing or adding many nice effects. The FV-5 allows you to capture the perfect raw moments for later photo editing. The only limit is just your creativity. FGAE – the studio that produced the FV-5 camera has also made great efforts in producing photo-taking apps. Should their products, though not famous, but the quality of service is quite stable. Many versions are produced and new updates for bug fixes are released regularly.
Need a professional photography software on Mobile?
Just like a real camera, your phone will now be able to adjust your photo settings as quickly and conveniently as possible. All of them are ready on the screen, you can click and fix them right away. Exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode are the most common things when you want to take a beautiful photo. The special thing here is that these modes are displayed in real time. App also supports longer exposure time than normal. This is a great help for those who have to take pictures at night, up to 30 seconds of exposure. Works taken with low light conditions can also become beautiful if handled through this app.
The output file is very powerful, allowing you to output high-qualihigh-quality such as JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats. Post-editing is much easier if the image is not blurry or lacklustrelacklustreone of the biggest advantages when using it. The beautiful photos are now being edited and exported with high quality.
And for the convenience of taking photos, all the buttons are integrated into the physical volume buttons along the body of the phone. Because you do not want to be obscured at any moment on the screen, ruining the photo, or you have to hold the phone with one hand for the selfie and cannot reach to touch the virtual button. Adjust EV, ISO, colour temperature and more are available on those keys.
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2″, or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to [email protected] with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here:
– Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
– New: dual camera support. Currently only devices implementing dual cameras via official Android APIs are supported. Support for proprietary implementations coming soon.
– Improved: vastly improved UI speed and battery usage.
Of course, there are still technical specs that the app supports so strongly that you can experiment to find out more clearly. Users will see a clear difference when using the app compared to using the phone’s default camera. Moreover, the interface is easy to use and supports more than 30 different languages around the world.